Saturday, July 25, 2026

In my last post I said I'm in search of a Capable Wife.

 



In my last post I said I'm in search of a Capable Wife. A lot of people asked me what I mean.

 

I'm in search of a Capable Wife. A lot of people asked me what I mean.


I mean Proverbs 31:10-31. This is the standard. Here is my verse-by-verse breakdown of what I'm actually looking for.


*10 - Her Value is Rare*

A capable wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.

She is not common. Her worth is character, not just looks.

_Proverbs 18:22, Proverbs 12:4_


*11 - She Can Be Trusted*

The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.

She brings peace, not anxiety.

_Proverbs 20:6-7, Genesis 39:4-6_


*12 - She is Consistent*

She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.

Not mood-based love. All the days.

_Ruth 1:16-17, Romans 12:9_


*13-14 - She is a Hard Worker*

She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands. Like merchant ships, she brings food from afar.

Resourceful, not entitled.

_Proverbs 14:1, 2 Thessalonians 3:10_


*15 - She is Diligent*

She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household.

She puts her house first.

_Luke 12:42, Joshua 24:15_


*16-18 - She is Smart with Money*

She considers a field and buys it... her lamp does not go out at night.

She can handle real life business.

_Proverbs 16:3, Matthew 25:14-30_


*19-20 - She is Skilled and Compassionate*to 

She puts her hands to the distaff... She opens her hand to the poor.

Strong hands, soft heart.

_Proverbs 19:17, Acts 9:39_


*21-22 - She is Prepared*

She is not afraid of snow for her household... She makes bed coverings.

Her family is ready because she prepared.

_Proverbs 27:23, Proverbs 21:5_


*23 - She Makes Her Husband Better*

Her husband is known in the gates when he sits among the elders.

A capable wife lifts her man up.

_Proverbs 12:4, Ecclesiastes 4:9_


*24-25 - She is Strong and Not Afraid of the Future*

Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.

Her confidence is from God.

_1 Peter 3:3-4, Philippians 4:6-7_


*26 - She is Wise with Her Words*

She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

Wise, not gossip. Kind and truthful.

_Proverbs 15:1, Colossians 4:6_


*27 - She Leads Her Home*

She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

She is a leader, not a guest in her own house.

_1 Timothy 5:8, Titus 2:4-5_


*28-29 - She is Praised at Home First*

Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

The real award is in her own home.

_Ephesians 6:1-3, Proverbs 17:6_


*30-31 - The Secret*

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Looks fade. Fearing God is what makes her capable. That's the one I want.

_Proverbs 9:10, Ecclesiastes 12:13_


---

*So I ask you:*


If you are a woman who fears the Lord and you understood this breakdown — which verse describes you the most?


Leave it in the comments. I read every one.


- Von Bro


No comments:

Post a Comment

My wait for My capable Wife, to find me?

My Wait For My Capable Wife To Find Me? 1. Why do I just wait, patiently for her to find me? 2. Why don't I continue to try desperate...