Monday, July 27, 2026

Yesterday I learned a big lesson about finding a capable wife in 2026.

 




Yesterday I learned a big lesson about finding a capable wife in 2026.


A woman told me "I love spoiling and financially supporting" and that "nothing fun will happen" if I don't want money.


A few years ago I would have said yes. Today I said: "I appreciate that but I don't take advantage of women. I hope you can understand that?"


That is the Cool Cat Method vs the Corny Bird Method.


*The Wrong Way (Corny Bird Method):*

Take the money. Get spoiled. Think you found love because someone offers to pay your bills. Then one day she needs "help with her mom in El Paso" or needs you to buy a gift card. Now you are trapped. That is not love, that is a transaction. Moses called that being entangled.


*The Right Way (Cool Cat Method):*

A capable wife is not looking to buy you, and you are not looking to buy her. Proverbs 31 says she is trustworthy, she works with willing hands, she speaks with wisdom. She wants respect, not a receipt.


Moses' law on marriage was about protection - protecting the home from strangers, from debt, from being unequally yoked. A real home is built on companionship: coffee, breakfast, and conversation. Not spoiling.


In Roanoke I am learning: Respect gets the welcome mat. If a person cannot respect your "no money" boundary, they will not respect your home.


I am waiting for a woman who is rightly disposed for everlasting life - peaceful, loves Jah, loves this beautiful earth while we wait for the new world to begin. She will not offer to spoil me. She will offer to sit with me.


Have you ever been offered the spoiling trap? How did you handle it? Comment below.


*Follow the series:*

Day 1: The Laws of Moses on Marriage

Day 2: You are here

Day 3 Tomorrow: What "Rightly Disposed" Really Means for Dating

https://youtube.com/shorts/dUiEb2Fny68?feature=share

YouTube: Jd's Digitals

https://youtube.com/shorts/dUiEb2Fny68?feature=share

Main Blog: http://breakfreefromporn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wait for My capable Wife, to find me?

My Wait For My Capable Wife To Find Me? 1. Why do I just wait, patiently for her to find me? 2. Why don't I continue to try desperate...