Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Everyone asks if the Laws of Moses are still relevant for today

                    My love for those rightly disposed for everlasting life.


 My love for those rightly disposed for everlasting life.

Makes me live my life in peace, and free from strife.


My love for all destined to survive the time of the end

Motivates me to live this life, with much hope, longing for the new world to begin.


Let's all show Christ's love to everyone, plus loving Jah forever. 


Showing concern for the beautiful earth we call home for what it's worth, waiting for the wonderful time for the end of those who are ruining the earth


I am learning this in Roanoke. I don't need money or sex as much as I need companionship - coffee, breakfast, and conversation with someone who is waiting for the new world to begin, and taking care of this beautiful earth while we wait.


       Everyone wants to have a mate.

You want to walk up to them, and ask for a date.


When doing it right, you will always get a welcome mat, cause everyone digs a cool cat.


Some corny birds think that they can throw the rap, but they look so surprised when she gives him a slap.


When doing it right, you will always get a welcome mat, cause everyone digs a cool cat.


With a dog in the act, looking for a potential mate, with a lustful gaze. With a dog in the act, it will set dating back to the cave man days.


Da Da Da Dot do da!


Yeah!


If you have been following my music "Rightly Disposed" on Jd's Digitals, you heard me sing Acts 13:48 over and over.


"All those who were rightly disposed for everlasting life became believers."


       What does that mean for finding a wife?


Most dating advice in 2026 says "find your vibe" or "find your type." The Bible says find your disposition.


*Rightly disposed means:*

1. *You want peace, not drama.* A rightly disposed woman does not love arguing on Facebook. She loves quiet, peaceful mornings.

2. *You love this earth, because God made it.* She loves nature, animals, simple beauty - not just malls and money. She can enjoy a walk in Roanoke without needing to be spoiled.

3. *You are waiting for the new world, but living rightly NOW.* She doesn't say "life is short, let's sin." She says "life is short, let's live clean waiting for Jehovah's Kingdom."


That's what I mean when I sing "Rightly Disposed." I am not looking for the hottest photo on Instagram. I'm looking for a disposition.


Yesterday a woman told me I was no fun because I wouldn't take her money. A rightly disposed woman would have said I was MORE fun because I have boundaries.


This week in Roanoke I am going to Burger King not to meet anyone special, but to sit, have coffee, have breakfast, have conversation with my Creator and watch this beautiful world. If a woman is rightly disposed, she will love that. She won't need a $100 gift card to have fun.


Are you rightly disposed? Leave a comment and tell me what you are doing today to prepare for everlasting life.


*The Series So Far:*

Day 1: The Laws of Moses on Marriage - Why God Protects Homes

Day 2: Why I Said No to Being Spoiled - Respect > Money

Day 3: You are here - Rightly Disposed


Tomorrow Day 4: How to Talk to a Woman Without Being Corny (The Cool Cat Conversation)


Subscribe to Jd's Digitals on YouTube for the song.

      Everyone wants to have a mate.

https://youtube.com/shorts/dUiEb2Fny68?feature=share


Von Bro' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wait for My capable Wife, to find me?

My Wait For My Capable Wife To Find Me? 1. Why do I just wait, patiently for her to find me? 2. Why don't I continue to try desperate...