1. Why would anyone in their right mind create such a blog site?
2. What would be the purpose of such a blog site?
3. What did God mean in Genesis, when he said, it was not good for the man to be alone?
4. Why does a man need to look so hard for the one female person to complete him?
Why Would Anyone In Their Right Mind Create Such A Blog?*
First of all, I never said I was in my right mind. I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know if this is what I should be doing at this point in my life. I've been thinking about it for a long time and finally said, what the heck!
If I can't find her, why not make it easier for her to find me? As far as I know, she may not be as far from me as I think.
*What Would Be The Purpose Of Such A Blog Site?*
The purpose is obvious. When someone is lost and family is looking for them, and they WANT to be found, they leave clues — breadcrumbs.
On this blog, I will leave as many relationship breadcrumbs as I can, so the woman who is right for me can follow them and realize I'm the one she's been looking for, and she is the one I've been looking for.
*What Did God Mean In Genesis When He Said, It Was Not Good For The Man To Be Alone?*
This should be self-evident to any Bible student. When God told Adam to name all the animals, that desire for a mate was already there. As Adam observed them to give them a fitting name, he realized he was the only one without a mate.
And when he received his mate from God, he was so overjoyed he broke into poetry.
*Why Does A Man Need To Look So Hard For The One Woman To Complete Him?*
Mostly, because we are going about it the wrong way. No matter how spiritual we think we are, this Satan-ruled world projects its erroneous ways on us.
We have to ask: Is my preference for a mate really what _I_ want, or is it what outside forces influenced me to want? Most of us aren't sure.
I thought a thick, juicy woman was my favorite. But after a failed marriage, I learned body type is not the only thing to look for in a mate. Word!
Von Bro'
No comments:
Post a Comment